Friday, June 27, 2008

The Helmet and the flat

Anyone who has had any personal time with the little m. will know that she has a flat head. There I said it, her head is flat. Anyone who has had any personal time with me may understand why I would like to do everything in my power to ensure that she has every chance at a nice little round head.

I know what your saying oh she is so cute it's really not necessary etc. etc. Thank you, your right she is lovely! Yup were still doing it.

So the process to correct the flatness will require three months in a helmet for 21 hours a day. It's a cute helmet, got little butterflies on it and everything. we will have a ton of pictures for you to enjoy.... I said enjoy laugh with not at. I know who you are.....

Well, I don't have pics right now but we will be sure to keep you updated with the before during and after. Plagiocephaly as the Dr calls it is fairly common these days, even an epidemic according to one smart Doc.... My dad! It has become an epidemic due to the risk of SIDS and the need to keep kids on there back to sleep.
So make sure you tell her how nice she looks in her helmet!

No comments: