Monday, November 3, 2008

Wind in your hair


I am not tired daddy, really., originally uploaded by petriemax.

We're helmet free. The appointment is officially tomorrow, but based on our own opinion and by looking at her head we made an executive parental decision We are pleased with the results and are happy to allow her to be a non-helmet wearing child.

She is right on the verge of walking, I mean right there. It looks like she wants to. Struts around with her little car all day and has no trouble walking while holding on to mommy or daddies hand. My guess is that we are days away from her branching out on her own. Trixie thinks she will be able to see better without the helmet. Her peripheral vision won't be blocked and she will feel more comfortable.

The Little M is currently clear of the ear infection, helmet free and cold free. I am enjoying the moment before the next thing. I assume there will always be the next thing. Be it tubes for her ears or boys and fast cars.

She went trick or treating for the first time, she put the helmet to good use and went as a football player --Pictures soon. I have to get them from others because I am still no good at managing her and a camera by myself. I am getting closer though. She was in true form very cute and fell asleep in my arms during the treating process. The long walk down the street must have worn her out.

What challenges will walking bring. Stay tuned.

No comments: