Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back in Buisness

I realize that it has been almost a year since our last post from Babyland and for those that did, are or have been reading I offer you a most sincere apology. The majority of my off time has been dedicated to the Army, school and starting up my photography business -- Shameless plug here--- www.petriemax.com. Much like the little M it has been evolving quite fast.

NO EXCUSES though! We are back with a toddler vengeance blog hard, nap hard and write on the walls with crayon till someone picks us up and loves us!

Where to begin? Well the little M is wonderful she is adorable and mischievous and all the things I imagine a two year old should be. We were worried about her speaking as she has been taking her time but she is showing a great progression. She is still way behind our friends and some of her younger friends but she could probably knock there diapers off in the octagon so it's a level playing field.

This has always been a photo-centric blog so lets get started:



Glitter Girl

I know she is freakin adorable right? Full head of curly hair teeth and curiosity I mean what more could you ask for?

So here we are back and at em! Please check back regularly because we will be here.
And here is some holiday love.




and Merry Christmas

No comments: