Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Card Rejects Part II


Christmas Card rejects, originally uploaded by petriemax.

Well, I was right days later and the Little M. is walking. It's as if she found her center of gravity and she is going forward. She's not ready for a marathon yet, a few steps here and there, but it's as cool as I thought it would be. She takes a few steps and gets this giant grin on her face like she has done something wonderful, indeed she has.

For your entertainment -- another Christmas card reject. thought it was fitting for this post as she is standing. I like it because it looks like she got caught in a Christmas trap, and really haven't we all at least once or twice. Caught up in the lights and the snowman.

Poor kid is doomed, as I have her hard at work being my model and Guinea pig for my photography endeavors. Good training because you have a small window to get the shot before the Little M. loses interest.

She is doing well though. She doesn't nap well at day care -- makes me wonder about day care. She does OK though without the sleep, like her dad , she just wants to stay in the game! The big scary ear tubes "surgery" happens in about a week. I swear the poor kids had some tough breaks. I would cry foul if I hadn't been there to see it first hand. She is going to be bionic by 6 at this rate. More on the ears as I learn more about it, somehow it prevents the ear infections -- and she has more than her painful share.

Look for your cards soon, Trixie the Little M. and of course yours truly hope your holiday season kicks of with much love and happiness. If you find your missing any come by our way we have plenty to share.

Christmas Card Rejects

"Really, do we need lights? Geez!"

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I got tubes in my ears when I was little. My mom assures me that it really did help with my ear infections. And she also said that I didn't have any problems with the surgery. I just slept for the rest of that day. I don't even remember any of the event so I'm sure the trauma will be easily repressed by the Little M.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are fantastic! I hope you'll upload the one you didn't reject!

My cousins had the ear tubes. I don't think they remember them, but they definitely helped with their ear infections.

Shan (Care-e's sister-in-law)

CrossFit KFOR said...

Thanks for the encouragment guys, we appreciate it. Monday morning is the big day. As long as it helps her in the long run. Thanks again for checking in. P