Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Annabelle

Duff, is a very good friend of mine. We stood up at each others wedding. I have known him since grade school, boy scouts, high school etc. I count him and his wife as two of the true friends you should be able to count on one hand. Eight weeks after little m. was born we help welcome the very lovely baby Annabell. So starts a new generation of Duff and Mo friendships. I certainly hope they won't have exactly the same adventures as we have but I do hope they have some adventures together. I will try my best to not project my own idea of how good a friends they should be. We all know how well pre-planned things like that work. As a daughter of Duff I assume if she found out there was a schedule or plan she would do the opposite. However, if mommy Stellie has contributed baby Annabelle is probably already organizing her toys. So, another girl in this growing field of babies in our lives. Time to get started on a boy? Probably not quite yet.

No comments: